- Ginger (firstly peel the ginger and then chop it roughly)
- red chilies (two, do not forget to remove the seeds and chop roughly)
- lemongrass (remove the tough layer)
- Peeled Garlic cloves (two)
- coriander (make sure that it is fresh)
- Vegetable oil
- coriander seeds
- ground turmeric
- vegetable stock
- rice noodles
- coconut milk
- Tiger prawns (make sure that they are raw and peeled)
- Thai fish sauce
- Take your food processor out and then add chilies, garlic, ginger, coriander, and lemongrass and then blend all these ingredients once done blending add a teaspoon oil to the paste.
- Take a shallow pan and place it on your stove, turn your stove on and add the paste to the pan cook for two to three minutes because it would help your release the paste’s aroma, do not forget to stir in between. crush some seeds of coriander (roughly) use a pestle, add crushed coriander and turmeric to the paste, reduce the level of heat to low and add vegetable stock, cook for three to four minutes.
- Now side by side take a bowl add some boiling water to it and then add some noodles to the bowl, keep them aside for at least five minutes, once softened drain the water and keep them aside.
- Add coconut milk to your sauce it would help soften its heat, now bring the milk to boil, once bubbles start appearing on the surface reduce the flames and slow cook for a minute or two.
- Cut the prawns and for it uses a small knife, you are required to remove the thread and for it also you can use the knife, once done with the cutting, cook them in a pan (it would hardly take two to three minutes), prawns turn pink when properly cooked, in the end, add some Thai sauce to the pan and garnish with coriander leave (of course chopped).
- Time to divide the cooked rice noodles into two separate bowls add soup and the prawns to the bowl if you are a vegetarian then use mushroom instead of prawns
Butternut squash pizza
- butternut squash
- Goat cheese
- dried oregano
- fennel seeds
- chili flakes
- mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- The very first step requires you to heat your oven at about four hundred degrees
- Take a bowl and in that bowl add squash, olive oil, salt, chili flakes and honey, take a spoon and mix all of these ingredients together.
- Once done with mixing take a sheet pan and spread the mixture on it, after spreading bake it for about ten minutes, make sure that it does not turn brown, once baked keep it aside.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions, make a round circle out of both the portions by stretching them, Bake the base at four hundred and fifty degrees
- Time to brush the base’s edges with oil, spread mozzarella, fennel seeds, oregano on both the base, on the top spread red onion, sage, olives and baked squash
- Once done with the preparations bake for about ten minutes, the cheese must be in a bubbly texture in the end once baked leave the pizza aside for five minutes